Get excited for Summer 2017 at the Ross Center!
May 30 – July 21
Contact the Ross Center to register!
- Arts and Crafts – Tuesdays and Thursdays 11am to 1pm – Grown-ups can craft too! Learn how to sew, decorate your home, and make your own jewelry.
- Judo – Wednesdays and Fridays 6:30 to 8pm – Judo classes aren’t just for kids! For $15 a month, learn the art, skills and discipline of Judo.
- Let’s Get Cooking – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Thursdays 6 to 8pm – Join us each week to cook a meal and create recipes with our local pantry items. Receive a $30 Farmers Market voucher!
- Community Dinner – 3rd Tuesdays 4 to 6pm – Join us each month for an old fashioned neighborhood pitch-in. We provide the meat and you provide a side or dessert to share! Activities for the kids too!
- Senior Bingo – 1st and 3rd Fridays 10 to 11:30am – Calling all adults 50+. Join us for snacks prizes and of course, lots of bingo fun!
- Senior Euchre – Wednesdays 12 to 3pm – Euchre club is for adults 55+. Come out for good fun, great people, and plentiful snacks!
- Community Garden – Monday through Friday – Come claim your free garden plot and grow fresh produce in our center community garden. Plots are first come first serve.
- Arts and Crafts – Mondays 2 to 4pm – Unleash your inner artist! Come create beautiful art and crafts everyone will appreciate.
- Girls Build – Wednesdays 2 to 3pm – Join us for a unique self-esteem building program. Each week girls will work on hands-on projects including jewelry boxes, bird house, tool boxes and much more!
- Judo – Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 5 to 6:30pm – Learn the art, skill, and discipline of Judo! Cost is $15 a month, but scholarships are available.
- Nature Club – Wednesdays 3 to 4pm – Explore the world around you! Discover cool bugs and grow your own flowers and veggies.
- Sound of Music –Tuesdays and Thursdays 3 to 4pm – Come enjoy rhythm, dancing, singing and learn about the mechanics of of music!
- Full STEAM Ahead – Tuesdays and Thursdays 2 to 3pm – Learn about the wonders of science through fun, hands-on activities. Make a cloud in a bottle, a kite, a volcano and so much more!
- Reading Club – Monday through Thursday 1 to 2pm – Reading is fun at the Ross Center! Join us each week to strengthen your reading skills with activities, contests and prizes. Everyone is a winner with reading!
Look out for more programs and events throughout the summer! Check here and our Facebook for updates to our summer programming. We look forward to spending the summer with you!